Monday, July 23, 2012

Trigamortis blues

I haven't played WoW in a long time, but I was thinking back on it today. What I liked most about it was exploring areas, looking for hidden secrets and quests, and the most fun I had was with my hunter because on top of exploring I could also look for rare pets.

Here's some of the rares I had at the time I stopped playing.

Collected these  beauties in less than 2 weeks.


And here are a few more. But my Hunter he had like every in game rare there was - and all the pets too. Including the fishing ones like the turtle mount and lobster pet.

I think my first two years of WoW were the best though. When my friends and I would explore pre BC lands over and over. I had a Druid back then and sometimes I actually miss him >_<

Silly I know - but back then the whole thing had a sense of wonder and magic to it. My fave spot was Feralas - used to spend outs on the shore line there just exploring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...