Sunday, December 12, 2010

Ding!

Well about a week after Cata Omega dinged 85 today.

Though I have been playing a lot of WoW, I didn't think 80 to 85 would have been such a dash. Sure where were people dinging 85 only hours after Cata released, but I was kind of hoping to pace my self a bit.

A moment after dinging.

As far as quest progression goes, I've only just started questing in Uldum. Starting from Vashj'ir, I picked up and did every chain quest I fiund, following the story of Cata as closely as I could. I did all the quests in Hyjal and only this morning I finished all the chains in Deepholm, so I've still got a lot of Cata to see and a lot of gold pay-outs heading my way :D

Which is good cause all the gold I've been getting thus far has been used to get Trigamortis (my hunter) his damn epic flying skill and to level his Engineering.

He can finally make all the goodies Omega always wanted but never got to have, including his very own Turbocharged Flying Machine.

Death from above!

So now with the expectations of leveling behind me... I can just chill and enjoy the rest of what Cata has to offer. So far Uldum has been very interesting, and a lot of the quests here a lot of fun (Wait till you see what Bud has planned) so I guess for now I'm going to get back to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...