Thursday, December 9, 2010

Epic loot!

I love gearing up in WoW.

I go through great lengths to get Omega the finest in gear, wither it be through raids, randoms or quests. But as with the other WoW expansions, stepping into Cata meant bye-bye to Wrath epics.

There's nothing more heart breaking than replacing a favourite epic with a green that kicks its ass in stats. In fact now Omega is decked out in quest rewards and dungeon blues.

I don't totally mind this though because I feel it sort of evens out the play field a little and leads to a fresh raid start when you hit the lvl cap. It's also pretty cool for people who will be leveling past most of the older 80 stuff and jumping into Cata like my hunter.

Omega even dumped about 1k gold on tailoring so he could craft himself some gear he could use. It cost 1k because the price of the new [Embersilk cloth] is so damn expensive right now in the AH. This didn't hurt too bad because he actually made like 2k gold simply questing and selling drops and non-usable quest rewards.

It did kind of burn though when I dropped a shit load of gold to make my self a Desthsilk Robe, only to replace it in the very next random I ran with another robe that was better and had the same model.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...